As fashion changes as seasons it is essential to update and refashion your wardrobe. You don’t have to throw your clothes, instead you can bring creativity in your old dresses and create a fashion statement. Few tips to revamp old clothes and give a jest of life to them.
- After you buy designer lehenga choli, you don’t get the chance to wear it often. And just stacking your favorite lehenga in your wardrobe would do no good. So, you can bring innovations to your lehenga choli by tailoring it perfectly into stylish anarkali suit. You can stitch the blouse and lehenga together and wear a jacket over it and refashion into jacket style anarkali suit.
- You can even cut your full length lehenga into knee length skirts and see the way your friends will take cue from your aesthetic senses. Also the heavy dupatta of the lehenga choli can be transformed into a trendy and intricate kurti. This splendid kurti you can team up with your old patiala salwar. This way the kurti will be the highlight of your outfit.
- If you are bored of your old salwar suit. You can reform the kameez into stylish halter top or cropped top. This cropped top you can mix and match with your old lehenga and create a new outfit. Being creative is synonym to being fashionable. Buy designer salwar suits online for wedding and other happy functions, as the salwar suits have latest designs.
- If bored with designer salwar suit combo look then you can match your designer kameez with your jeans or straight pants and bring an enhanced look. You can also convert your long sleeve kurti into different cut sleeve such as puff sleeve, short sleeve or quarter sleeve which will improve the old kurti sleeve into new style kurti sleeve. Also you can dye your plain dupatta in different color and bring a new look to your dupatta. You can also use your dupatta as stole and drape around your neck in different styles.
- To bring contemporary look to the floor length anarkali suits, you can buy embroidery work jacket and wear it over your anarkali suit. This way your suit will serve dual purpose- anarkali suit as well as layered lehenga. Also you can fashionyour saree into gorgeous anarkali suits. You can stitch your rich looking nine yards silk saree into ravishing flared anarkali suits which will give a refreshing look. You can transform your sari into various unique outfits such as skirts, ethnic palazzo pants, maxi dress.
With cuts and styles you can alter your kurti into a stylish western dress. This way you will add an appeal to your wardrobe. Shop online to buy latest designer salwar suits online.
These designer suits have mesmerizing designs and work which accentuates the look of the person. Among designer salwar suit, patiala salwar suits are very famous. Patiala Salwars are generally 3 to 3.5 meters in length and with this length you reform the salwar into trendy kurti. Surprised? Yes, you can remove the stitches of your salwar and ask your tailor to style up into authentic kurti with fashionable neck patterns and sleeves.